Thursday, May 29, 2008

WISCONSIN STATE FAIR


Again, I'm posting this when I should be packing. This is my first double page spread. I took so many different bits and pieces from different kits this time, and it got a little complicated. It's simpler than my other layouts, but there's so many pictures that I think it balances out. Click on it to get a better look.

Template: by Mandagirl
Blue Paper: Steel City Scraps
Red Paper: Cottage Arts Paper Linen Ruby
Leather Star Element: Star Dust Kit created by Josie Stewart & Cherity Andersen
Ribbon and Bow: Steel City Scraps
Rugged Paper Tag: "One for the Boys" by LouCee Creations

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love this layout. There are tons of pictures but it still looks clean and simple. I think my favorite part is the red sparkly bow on the edge of the largest picture. It seems to reflect the lights from the merry-go-round.

Shannon said...

I love it! And it doesn't look too busy at all! Great job Jenny!